With 20 years of experience, we want to start our Agriculture Production Expansion and become a steady supplier for Western Europe, providing high-quality food products.
- Long working experience 20+ years.
- Quality products and specialists.
- Well-known brand local.
- Strategic position geographically.
- Inexpensive workforce, land, and electricity.
- Part of a 25 000 sqm complex of similar factories.
Looking for more investment opportunities? View all projects
The Business details for the Agriculture Production Expansion project
Currently, our main field is the production of bread and baked goods as well as trade with flour and wheat. The origins of the company date back to 1945. The vision for the company is to expand in its own growth and production of flour and wheat.
Because of the location of North Macedonia, the climate is ideal for agriculture, as well as easy access for exports all through Europe. Given the current geopolitical situation and food shortage, it is a good opportunity for the many available fields in the country to be put to use. Many of which are empty and for sale.
The biggest competitive advantage of the company is its long experience in the field. The company team is highly trained and has acquired a valuable network of people in the agriculture sector throughout the western Balkans. In terms of production, the company name has a highly valuable brand, which products are known for their quality.
With the expansion in the production of flour, the bakery will be able to produce much cheaper and in time production, with its full capacity of 20 000 loafs of bread per day. In addition, the company has access to its premises and siloces (one of the biggest in the country). This means that the production of flour will be very easily achievable. While the Balkan region and Europe are currently placing a great deficit. This is a great investment opportunity.
Progress/Proof of the Agriculture Production Expansion project
The company has been founded in 1942. While in 2004 it has been privatized. Since then, the company has been mismanaged and has worked with 30% of its capacity. However, from 2021 the company has had new management and has seen a 15% rise in sales since then. A business plan with a detailed presentation is available upon request.
Need more information and details about this investment idea? Contact us
In 5 years, the company would expand its local market regarding bread to Skopje with a population of 800 000 people. An addition would be to create a new line of healthier bread and frozen pastries which would be intended mainly for export.
In addition, the company plans on getting into the production of flour which would be used by the company and sold as a wholesaler. Another field the company would do is to create a brand carrying the name which would package basic foods like rice, beans, sugar, salt flour, etc., and would be released on the local market (the Balkans).
The Deal details for the Agriculture Production Expansion project
- The target for the Agriculture Production Expansion project is € 1 000 000 – With a € 1 000 000 minimum per Investor.
- No Previously investment was raised for this deal.
- We are offering equity or accepting loans.
The company is currently under 100% private ownership. The terms could be discussed however we are open to any offers.
- No benefits like the EIS scheme or SEIS scheme are offered.
- Current stage of the project is
- A silent investor role is preferable for this project (Daily involvement investor, Weekly involvement investor, and Monthly involvement investor are acceptable for this investment opportunity).
- Any investor type is suitable for this project (Angel Investors, Peer-to-Peer Lender, Personal Investors, Venture Capitalists).
- The main industry for this investment opportunity Is Agriculture, with subcategories Fruit & Veg, another main industry for this investment opportunity Is Food & Beverage, with subcategories Food.
- We are located in North Macedonia.
Contact us for more information and details about the Agriculture Production Expansion project
Disclaimer: The content of this investment opportunity has not been approved by an authorised person as defined by the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000. Relying on this investment opportunity to involve in any investment activity exposes an individual to a significant risk of losing all of the property or other investment funds. Investors should conduct their own thorough research and seek professional advice.