The Awesome properties development opportunity is a venture, created to exploit the huge requirement of descent and reasonable accommodation and industrial properties in south Africa, Africa, and the rest of the world. The vision is to be leading provider of High-quality housing and infrastructure
- Property is close to zero economic risk business
- Inhouse construction company to minimise cost of building
- We have acquired first portion of land, have intents from other sellers
- Accommodation solutions covering all income groups enhancing market size
- We have already done town planning rights from authorities
- Property is less responsive to economic decline and changes to incomes
The Business Awesome properties development opportunity
We are a property development entity offering Low cost and Executive housing solutions across all income groups. The revenues are generated by selling the units upon completion. We have an inhouse construction capability to develop the housing using our building and civil construction team. The target markets for our solutions have been widened to cover all income groups. Our accommodation solutions offer the best experience relative to each income level. Due to our own development capabilities, we are able to reduce cost and use the surplus resources towards modernising the accommodation units hence we offer the best quality at any given accommodation type. We intend to partner with government to subsidise the low-income groups. This is a great business investment.
We would aspire to achieve in the 3 years of operation a minimum of 15% of Market share within South African market and any other target market.
According to the South African Property Market Report for 2019.
- There are 6 665 868 properties worth R5,5 trillion in South Africa of which 261 097 properties have been sold between January and November 2019 – worth R210 billion. During 2018 315 899 properties transacted at an amount of R243 billion.
- The number of sales per month was at 23 736 properties per month during 2019.
- The average monthly property sales is at R19,09 billion per month.
- The three biggest property markets in South Africa is Gauteng, Western Cape and KwaZulu-Natal. Dominates the property sales playing field at present with 194 726 sales for the first 11 months of 2019 – effectively representing 74,6% of all property sales in South Africa.
Progress/Proof Awesome properties development opportunity
We intend to take advantage of the situation and acquire strategic properties at a lower cost which is already at 20% less than normal. The cost of building materials has also declined making renovations and remodelling cost lower. This is the opportune time to stock the properties and make necessary improvements and release them when situation stabilise. The Prices should revert to normal as the COVID19 situation stabilises giving us an immediate opportunity to yield a higher book value within 12 months or less. Our company has committed to build the brand as the highest quality accommodation provider. This shall be achieved by ensuring the minimum standards are met in all our process inputs.
The following will be observed
- Minimum skills and experienced to be considered in recruitment
- Suppliers must have minimum requirements and favourable traceable track record
- We will seek the accreditation of IS900 Quality standards across all operations.
We have currently acquired our first portion of land to construct a block of accommodation and completed Acquisition of town planning rights from authorities as well as done architectural designs. We have already started with the marketing the units and we intend to start construction as soon as the funds are available. Our expansion strategy is to collaborate with governments and to co-sponsor housing projects as well as the corporate entities. The third world economies offer a lot of opportunities for new developments of accommodation, schools, medical facilities and much more related infrastructure.
The Governments of the SADC region of Africa and beyond are in agreement concerning the development of descent housing and have allocated on a consistent basis a significant amount of their budget estimated at a minimum of 30%.
Our business development team will be very active to spot these opportunities across Africa and beyond.
The Deal Awesome properties development opportunity
- The target for the Awesome properties development opportunity project is $180 000 000 – With $500 000 minimum per Investor
- No Previously investment raised for this deal
- We are offering Equity or accepting Loan
- Up to 5% for Each $20 million, maximum of 45% to be given out. The funding to be used to acquire land, acquire rights to build from authorities, develop architectural designs, acquire materials for building and equipment, construct the accommodation units, conduct marketing of the units, administration expenses before revenues. Loan to be repaid within 5 years with an interest of 15% compound, payments starting to come through 12 months after investment / loan is received
- Current stage of the project is MVP/Finished Product
- Any investor role is acceptable for this project (Silent Investor, Daily involvement investor, Weekly involvement investor, Monthly involvement investor)
- Any investor type is suitable for this project (Angel Investors, Peer-to-Peer Lender, Personal Investors, Venture Capitalists)
- You can benefit from EIS or SEIS scheme
- We are located in South Africa
Contact us for more information and details about Awesome properties development opportunity project
Disclaimer: The content of this investment opportunity has not been approved by an authorised person as defined by the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000. Relying on this investment opportunity to involve in any investment activity exposes an individual to a significant risk of losing all of the property or other investment funds. Investors should conduct their own thorough research and seek professional advice.