We identified a potentially economic large-scale Copper Ore Mining Opportunity in Chile. It is situated in the well-known belt of “giant copper porphyries”. The deposit is buried under an “iron cap” with typical blood-red staining from the mineral hematite.
- Unique large-scale copper ore target in Central Chile.
- Virgin land, unclaimed for mining hitherto. Fully licensable area by law.
- Chile is the biggest copper producer worldwide.
- Chile is a politically stable country in South America.
- Exit solution after three years already.
- The project holder is a member of the German-Chilean Chamber of Commerce
The Business details for the Copper Ore Mining Opportunity project
In the first step, the 1000 ha target area (still unclaimed for decades), has to be secured by exploration licenses for 3 years (which can be upgraded to unlimited exploitation licenses during this period).
In a second step, five boreholes representing a cross-section of the deposit down to 150 m must be drilled (initial step-out drilling), and the drill cores analyzed. If 3 out of 5 drill cores would show copper grades of 0.4 % or better, the number of boreholes may be doubled to further confirm the results.
Based on these data, a preliminary geological model of the deposit may be established, and the resources estimated in the Inferred/Indicated resource category. The exit goal is the sale of the property at that stage to a medium or big copper miner.
Established copper miners are always interested in acquiring prospects with a certain degree of exploration work achieved. If the grade level and the expectable tonnage of the deposit are of interest, they will continue the exploration work by expensive infill drilling and test-mining, including metallurgical trials. These operations will be eventually finalized by a full resource/reserve report including common Feasibility studies. Mining companies have a preference for deposits in politically stable countries, and Chile is a stable democracy with Western values.
The price that can be obtained by the sale of a future mining property depends on the general market conditions for the commodity under consideration. Copper is highly demanded today, and in the foreseeable future by electrical car manufacturers and the green energy development worldwide.
This is a great business investment.
Progress/Proof of the Copper Ore Mining Opportunity project
We performed some Remote sensing work. Mapping the deposit area with spectral reconnaissance of the iron mineral hematite that is indicative of so-called lithocaps over copper porphyries (also called “gossans”).
We believe that our target area belongs to the category of “Mature gossans”. In mature gossans, gold, molybdenum, and silver give significant anomalies much higher than the background concentrations. However, copper has been leached in mature gossans and gives values close to or even less than the normal or crustal content (< 36.7 ppm). The leached copper had been precipitated during geological times in a deeper layer called the “Enrichment layer”.
This zone with copper oxide species is also called “supergene”, in contrast to the hypogene zone beneath that layer, containing primary copper sulfides. The planned drilling shall prove the existence of both the supergene copper oxide and the hypogene copper sulfide zones.
A business plan with a detailed presentation is available upon request.
The exploration licensing job can be achieved within a few weeks. The drilling and subsequent borehole logging and lab analysis will take a maximum of two years. Depending on the lab analysis, the size and shape of future mining licenses will be determined in the third year.
Application of mining licenses in Chile is a matter of fewer than 6 months on average. So, at the end of the third year, the exit can be started with a mining license in hand and drill results, and a preliminary estimation of the metal potential of the deposit.
The Deal details for the Copper Ore Mining Opportunity project
- The target for the Copper Ore Mining Opportunity project is $500 000 – With a $10 000 minimum per Investor
- No Previously investment was raised for this deal
- We are offering Equity
Up to 20 % equity.
- No benefits like the EIS scheme or SEIS scheme offered
- Current stage of the project is Pre- Startup/R&D
- A silent investor role is preferable for this project (Daily involvement investor, Weekly involvement investor, and Monthly involvement investor are acceptable for this investment opportunity)
- Any investor type is suitable for this project (Angel Investors, Peer-to-Peer Lender, Personal Investors, Venture Capitalists)
- The main industry for this investment opportunity is Energy & Natural Resources with the subcategory Mining
- We are located in Chile
Disclaimer: The content of this investment opportunity has not been approved by an authorised person as defined by the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000. Relying on this investment opportunity to involve in any investment activity exposes an individual to a significant risk of losing all of the property or other investment funds. Investors should conduct their own thorough research and seek professional advice.