This Coronary Stent Removal is a minimally invasive medical device.
- A new invention that could help practitioners to change the tides.
- A new invention that could help patients fully regain their health.
- A new invention that would bridge the technological gap on the mark.
- A new invention to reverse stenting.
- A new invention to prove a new approach.
- The next step at cardiovascular surgery.
Looking for more investment opportunities? View all projects
The Business details for the Coronary Stent Removal
This is a minimally invasive catheter-based device to remove coronary stents and replace open chest operations. The next step in cardiovascular surgery if you will.
Currently, practitioners are only able to implant coronary stents. In case of complications or life-threatening issues caused by the stents – if it cannot be solved with medication – the only way they can treat the patients is surgery. This means seeing the patient’s chest open, stopping the heart, cutting the coronary open, cutting the stent out, closing the coronary, reviving the heart, and closing the patient’s chest.
This procedure could be replaced with this new minimally invasive device.
Health care providers and practitioners. This is an untapped market. The stenting technology has been around for a while. Millions of people have stents and have issues with them. Removing just a portion of that would require thousands of practitioners and at least tens of thousands of devices. This is a great investment opportunity.
Progress/Proof of the Coronary Stent Removal
The concept of the device is specified. Functional requirements are defined. A business plan with a detailed presentation is available upon request.
Need more information and details about this investment idea? Contact us
Complete development in 12 – 18 months. That includes the construction of prototypes and the completion of animal and human trials. Obtaining all permits and patent protection.
The Deal details for the Coronary Stent Removal
- The target for the Coronary Stent Removal is € 500 000 With a € 150 000 minimum per Investor.
- No Previously investment was raised for this deal.
- We are offering Equity.
The equity percentage is open for negotiation and depends on the amount invested.
- No benefits like the EIS scheme or SEIS scheme are offered.
- Current stage of the project is Pre-Startup/R&D.
- A silent investor role is preferable for this project (Daily involvement investor, Weekly involvement investor, and Monthly involvement investor are acceptable for this investment opportunity).
- Any investor type is suitable for this project (Angel Investors, Peer-to-Peer Lender, Personal Investors, Venture Capitalists).
- The main industry for this investment opportunity Is Medical & Sciences with a subcategory MedTech.
- We are located in Hungary.
Contact us for more information and details about the Coronary Stent Removal
Disclaimer: The content of this investment opportunity has not been approved by an authorised person as defined by the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000. Relying on this investment opportunity to involve in any investment activity exposes an individual to a significant risk of losing all of the property or other investment funds. Investors should conduct their own thorough research and seek professional advice.