Our Global Mobile Airtime Application provides a continuous call for clients, whenever they have insufficient airtime recharge, instead of them experiencing call hang up.
- We have a letter of intent from MTN limited Liberia
- It’s a b2b2c business model.
- We have a Facebook page minutes pap and have a demo
- Download and registration are free but service provision is on subscription
- We have API from Telesign Limited
- It’s almost completed and looking forward to launching mid this year 2022
The Business details for the Global Mobile Airtime Application project
Our App Is a global advanced mobile airtime recharge application. It has several unique features including internet packages and airtime top-up services. Its main target market is prepaid and post-paid mobile phone users
Call hang-up is a major issue for the diaspora and local population across the globe. This problem impacts personal calls, business calls, and often emergency calls.
Our app provides a continuous call for clients at an affordable rate, whenever they have insufficient airtime recharge, instead of them experiencing call hang up. Our app chips in and continues their call whether local or international call.
The global telecom services market size was estimated at USD 1,657.7 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 1,707.96 billion in 2021.
The target market is the telecommunications industry.
Target users (consumers) are mobile phone users (prepaid and post-paid) Globally. The app has unique features that can make it easy for people of all ages as long you have access to a mobile phone you will get our services regardless of your geographical location. This is a great business investment.
Progress/Proof of the Global Mobile Airtime Application project
Currently, we are at the development stage and we have successfully gotten interest from a telecom service provider company in Liberia. Upon completion, we will work with them. Also got API from Telesign limited. We have a Facebook page by the name of the app and also a demo video of the project.
A business plan with a detailed presentation is available upon request.
Our goal is to simplify people’s services through innovation and solving existing problems or upgrading existing services. We have more innovative solutions but for now, we decided to take one solution and implement it fully. In 3 to 5 yrs. our goal is to offer realistic and long-lasting solutions for real problems through innovation even as we generate revenue.
The Deal details for the Global Mobile Airtime Application project
- The target for the Global Mobile Airtime Application project is £500 000 – With a £5 000 minimum per Investor
- No Previously investment was raised for this deal
- We are offering Equity
We offer 30% of gross profits in terms of equity. The money will be used mostly in the purchase of airtime recharge from telecom service providers which we will be used in the app for effective and efficient services.
- You can benefit from the EIS scheme
- Current stage of the project is Pre- Startup/R&D
- Any investor role is acceptable for this project (Silent Investor, Daily involvement investor, Weekly involvement investor, Monthly involvement investor)
- Any investor type is suitable for this project (Angel Investors, Peer-to-Peer Lender, Personal Investors, Venture Capitalists)
- The main industry for this investment opportunity is Software’s with the subcategories Apps
- We are located in Kenya
Disclaimer: The content of this investment opportunity has not been approved by an authorised person as defined by the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000. Relying on this investment opportunity to involve in any investment activity exposes an individual to a significant risk of losing all of the property or other investment funds. Investors should conduct their own thorough research and seek professional advice.