The main mission of our society is to protect the environment through renewable sources of electricity (solar power, electricity, hydropower plants, biomass, etc.).
- Environmental Protection.
- Clean energy for free.
- Implementation and operation of new innovative technologies.
- Quick return on investment.
- Great potential and use of electricity in every industry.
- Changes in climatic conditions on earth.
Looking for more investment opportunities? View all projects
The Business details for the Hydropower Plants Project
Our company will deal with the construction and operation of renewable electricity sources, and in our case, it will be predominantly on the production of electricity, and heat. By the term production of electricity, we understand the operation of renewable electricity sources in Slovakia and abroad. The company is to be founded in order to contribute positively to protecting the environment.
In the operation of renewable electricity generation, the resulting product is the produced electricity, which has good sales opportunities in all areas of industry, trade, and services. From a strategic point of view, we can generally use electricity produced from renewable sources of energy, such as hydroelectric power plants. This is a great business opportunity.
Renewable sources of electricity are used for their drive inexhaustible fuels compared to the traditional power plants that use exhaustible fossil fuels. Therefore, power plants that are powered by these exhaustible fuels do not have a promising future even from this point of view, because pollute the environment. When these projects are implemented, this type of production will be different from the competition just by contributing to the protection of the environment.
Our production will be distinguished from our competitors mainly by a quick return on the investments and the final product, i.e. from clean energy. Sales of our final products, that is electricity will be provided by the contractor through the public network customers and then sales to individuals and legal entities.
Progress/Proof of the Hydropower Plants Project
These are 15 hydroelectric power plants in Northern Italy and Albania that generate electricity and produce a profit. They have all the necessary licenses and an agreement on the purchase and purchase of electricity with the customer. A business plan with a detailed presentation is available upon request.
Need more information and details about this investment idea? Contact us
The basic goals of the company until the end of 2043
1) Become financially independent (pay off loans + interest)
2) Achieve profitability
3) To become a strategic company in this area
4) Expose and operate renewable sources of electricity.
Energy in the EU states will have more power than traditional fossil fuel power plants.
The Deal details for the Hydropower Plants Project
- The Hydropower Plants project target is € 45 000 000 With a € 9 000 000 minimum per Investor.
- No previous investment was raised for this deal.
- We are offering equity and accepting loans.
In the case of project financing, the possibility would be offered to the investor of 30% to 50% profit for the provided capital. If he provided credit or a loan, the entire project would be guaranteed and the funds would be used as start-up and investment capital, i.e. the start-up of the company in the form of start-up capital and investment capital to finance the entire project.
- No benefits like the EIS scheme or SEIS scheme are offered.
- Current stage of the project is Profitable.
- Any investor role is acceptable for this project (Silent Investor, Daily involvement investor, Weekly involvement investor, Monthly involvement investor).
- Any investor type is suitable for this project (Angel Investors, Peer-to-Peer lenders, Personal Investors, Venture Capitalists).
- The main industry for this investment opportunity Is Energy & Natural Resources with the subcategories of Energy and Renewables.
- We are located in the Czech Republic.
Contact us for more information and details about the Hydropower Plants Project
Disclaimer: The content of this investment opportunity has not been approved by an authorised person as defined by the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000. Relying on this investment opportunity to involve in any investment activity exposes an individual to a significant risk of losing all of the property or other investment funds. Investors should conduct their own thorough research and seek professional advice.