”Through perseverance, many people succeed with projects that seemed destined to fail.” – Benjamin Disraeli
The opportunity, with 1.5 M euros, I absolutely believe in the Market & Business Beyond Your Borders, geographically, but especially mentally.
- Possibility of rapid acquisition and monetization of financial instruments.
- Payment of fees and commissions of financial instruments after monetization.
- Investing in Private Placement Programs with yields of at least 50%/week.
- Possibility of fast full repayment of the credit or financing obtained.
- Luxury real estate development & related services in popular tourist areas.
- Zero taxes, or almost zero, maximum profit and obtained quickly.
The Business details for the Market & Business Beyond Your Borders project
“I don’t create companies for the sake of creating companies, but to do the job.” – Elon Musk
Currently, I want to set up and directly manage 11 new legal entities – operating companies, foundations, and trusts in 5 jurisdictions and to restructure and optimize two companies in Romania to rent 5 companies in 5 jurisdictions.
Through these legal structures I will develop:
– Purchase/rental of financial instruments – Bank guarantees (BG)/Stand by letter of credit (SBLC) that I will monetize.
– Invest in a private placement that offers impressive earnings.
– International Trade – Import-Export, Manufacture of Printed and Embroidered Clothing, and Wholesale and Retail on International Marketplace Networks, Real Estate Development and Management.
“The square, no matter how important and complex, is still a stall. You will not make it an ancestral church now.” – Octav Bibere
The future of the business will operate in several international markets, but the financing they want relates to only three main activities:
- Acquisition and monetization of 2 leased financial instruments – BG / SBLC – through which they obtain larger funds, which ensure:
1.1. Business development in international markets;
1.2. Investments in private investment programs, with a very high return.
- The establishment of new companies, and the restructuring and optimization of two companies, will ensure me:
2.1. Continuing the activity of acquisition of financial instruments, rented and owned;
2.2. Luxury real estate investment, development, and management.
- Renting companies will ensure that:
3.1. Access to the Marketplace – Amazon, eBay. Etc through professional web and cheap management
3.2. Professional Fulfilment Services in Most Major Business Locations.
This is a great business investment.
Progress/Proof of the Market & Business Beyond Your Borders project
“It’s better to act too fast than to wait too long.” – Jack Welch
For the three activities, so far, we have managed to:
- In the activity of purchasing the leased financial instruments, I negotiated the cost of the instruments and I signed the framework contracts. The most important aspect of these activities is the possibility of acquiring and monetizing leased financial instruments in a relatively short time.
- Establishment of new companies, restructuring, and optimization of two companies, we have suppliers and we have established their names and locations/jurisdictions.
- Rental companies, we also have a full-service provider, including a full range of web services, equipment suppliers, locations and jurisdictions, etc. These companies will only deal with the production, purchase, and sale of printed and embroidered clothing.
I have seller accounts in most markets, including Amazon (USA, Canada, Mexico), eBay, social networking pages, and promotions.
A business plan with a detailed presentation is available upon request.
“For most of us, the great danger is not that we aim too high and fail, but that we aim too low and succeed.” – Michelangelo
In the short term, I will focus on 3 directions:
- Finding a financially stable and powerful partner/investor;
- Registration of new and leased companies and restructuring and optimization of the two companies.
- Acquisition of the 2 leased financial instruments and investment in the Private Placement Program.
In 3-5 years from obtaining the financing, I will manage my own capital of several tens of billions of euros / USD and we will also have cumulative assets worth several billion euros / USD. I will manage some private equity funds.
I will directly lead all 16 companies in the 7 jurisdictions, assisted by local personal managers and specialist staff
“You don’t need a company of a hundred people to develop that idea.” – Larry Page.
The Deal details for the Market & Business Beyond Your Borders project
- The target for the Market & Business Beyond Your Borders project is €1 500 000 – With a €50 000 minimum per Investor.
- No Previously investment was raised for this deal.
- We are offering Equity or accepting loans.
I would be interested in a partner to go along this road with, and I am willing to offer up to 40% net of my entire earnings.
I am open to borrowing and a combined form.
What I don’t agree with is prepayment.
An example shield:
A BG with a face value of 1 billion costs 500,000 euros, monetization 90% of the face value 900 million, taxes, commissions of 15% = 135 million, the rest 765 million. For 10 years I will pay between 3-5% per year, without paying the capital.
Investing in Private Placement Programs 500 million with a minimum return of 50% per week – 250 million / week for 40 weeks = 10 billion.
- No benefits like the EIS scheme or SEIS scheme are offered.
- Current stage of the project is Pre-Startup/R&D.
- A silent investor role is preferable for this project (Daily involvement investor, Weekly involvement investor, and Monthly involvement investor are acceptable for this investment opportunity).
- Any investor type is suitable for this project (Angel Investors, Peer-to-Peer Lender, Personal Investors, Venture Capitalists).
- The main industry for this investment opportunity is Finance, with the subcategory Finance, Investment, and Trading.
- We are located in Romania
Disclaimer: The content of this investment opportunity has not been approved by an authorised person as defined by the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000. Relying on this investment opportunity to involve in any investment activity exposes an individual to a significant risk of losing all of the property or other investment funds. Investors should conduct their own thorough research and seek professional advice.