The micro turbine team aims to bring the aviation industry to life with their vast experience and mechanical knowledge. I want to be the locomotive of all aviation thanks to our micro turbine engines that I will produce and give life.
- We are manufacturers, not assemblers.
- Ready to flight. 100% successful ground test.
- Hi-tech, high-profile clients.
- High power and high energy.
- Low emissions.
- Low cost.
Looking for more investment opportunities? View all projects
The Business details for the Micro Turbine project
I established our company in 2007 as 3 partners. Since its establishment, we have been producing products for organizations such as DLA and TACOM, which are affiliated with the USA Ministry of Defence. we continue to produce spare parts for civil and defence aviation industry companies in Turkey.
Below you can see our capabilities, machines, and certificates.
– MAZAK 5 AXIS VERTICAL MACHINING CENTER X 2 PCS
-LEADWELL 3 AXIS VERTICAL MACHINING CENTER X 1 PCS
-DEA GAMMA 1000 CMM CENTER X 1
-HYDRAULİC PRESS 150
-VARIATION MATERIAL VERIFICATION MACHINE
– AS 9100 INTERNATIONAL AVIATION PRODUCTION CERTIFICATE
-ISO 9001 QUALITIY MANAGEMENT
-ISO 10002 CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.
Micro turbine engines are used extensively in hobby, civil and military aviation sectors. In addition to the large and dysfunctional internal combustion diesel engines used in generator systems, it offers a chance for innovative electricity generation with low costs, together with its powerful and compact structure.
A sales target of 4.5 billion dollars in 2030 with the renewed world of micro turbine engines at the levels of 5 hp and 500 hp, the world market of which reaches 2 billion dollars in 2021, appears in the reports. There are companies established to produce micro turbine engines in the world. These are companies such as Kingtech, AMT, PBS, JETCAT. We have analyzed our competitors and their products well and we know their shortcomings. This is a great investment opportunity.
Progress/Proof of the Micro Turbine project
We started our micro turbine engine research in 2010. We completed our research in 2019 and started our first prototype production work with our production capability. We produced 100-newton engines in 2020 and 200 newtons in 2021 at the prototype level.
As of 2022, we have completed our electronic control unit at professional levels. We also completed ground tests of our 200-newton prototype engine (temperature test, thrust test, rpm test, fuel test, life test).
We have 80 Hours of work data. On 08/08/2022, we will complete our first flight test with a predator brand aircraft used in hobby aviation. When we complete all the specified stages, we will share them on our website and social accounts. A business plan with a detailed presentation is available upon request.
Need more information and details about this investment idea? Contact us
Our first goal; is to produce 500 motors of 100 and 200 newtons, together with our machines that will enter the mass production system in the first year. To increase sales possibilities by introducing ourselves and our products to our customers by participating in Amazon, eBay, our websites, and international aviation fairs. To attract customers’ attention by selling more affordable than market prices. Reaching everyone with its repair and service capability is to provide service to all users’ products.
Year 1: Production and selling 500 each of 100 and 200-newton motors, income: 2.5 m USD.
Year 2: Production and selling 500 each of 100, 150, and 200-newton motors, income: 3.6 m USD.
The Deal details for the Micro Turbine project
- The target for the Micro Turbine project is €2 000 000 With a €100 000 minimum per Investor.
- No Previously investment was raised for this deal.
- We are offering equity or accepting Loans.
We are ready to give 40% of our company’s share to our investors with the support we request. Thanks to the funds we have obtained, we will accelerate the mass production process machines and our R&D processes. Thanks to the loan to be provided, we can create a fair repayment plan after 1 year.
- No benefits like the EIS scheme or SEIS scheme are offered.
- Current stage of the project is MVP/Finished Product.
- A monthly Involvement role is preferable for this project (Silent investor, Daily involvement investor, and Weekly involvement investor are acceptable for this investment opportunity).
- Any investor type is suitable for this project (Angel Investors, Peer-to-Peer Lender, Personal Investors, Venture Capitalists).
- The main industry for this investment opportunity Is Manufacturing & Engineering with the subcategories Manufacturing, Engineering, Prototyping, Materials, and Machinery.
- We are located in Turkey.
Contact us for more information and details about the Micro Turbine project
Disclaimer: The content of this investment opportunity has not been approved by an authorised person as defined by the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000. Relying on this investment opportunity to involve in any investment activity exposes an individual to a significant risk of losing all of the property or other investment funds. Investors should conduct their own thorough research and seek professional advice.