We started our Middle East Casual Food project during the pandemic and now need funding to expand and become a chain. Our concept has been built and developed in Colombia, but we have faith that it will gain a lot of market share in the USA.
- We want to serve Jesus through our business and all the people in need.
- Loyal customers and excellent feedback from clients.
- It’s a simple and practical Casual food concept with low investment.
- Large potential to become a chain.
- Middle East Casual Food Concept that wants to become a chain.
Looking for more investment opportunities? View all projects
The Business details for the Middle East Casual Food Project
We started selling shawarmas and now we have developed more products such as Arabic sandwiches, French fries with different toppings, Arabic burgers, and many other casual Middle East food products. There isn’t a fast food chain with a Middle East concept and we consider it will be well received by the USA market. This is a great business opportunity.
As a fact, since we started, the product and concept have had an excellent reception from the market. We started in the pandemic as a delivery restaurant only. The business started growing steadily and we had the opportunity to build our first store. We have faith that the USA market and precisely Florida with its Latin American colony will be an excellent market with good market share opportunities for this business model. Imagine a Shake Shack but with a Middle East concept. Selling fast food products in a short time, such as shawarmas, sandwiches, Arabic fries, etc.
Progress/Proof of the Middle East Casual Food Project
To answer this question, you can see our Instagram page upon request, also you can see our google business reviews or search on any search engine. Yes, we are profitable… We need a boost in funding and a possible abroad partnership in order to take this business model to the USA. A business plan with a detailed presentation is available upon request.
Need more information and details about this investment idea? Contact us
We want this company to be the next Shake shack, Chick-Fil-A, or why not, the first Middle East Casual Food. My dream is to serve Jesus through this business and of course a lot of people all over the world. We need your help and as a team, we have faith that we can achieve big things.
The Deal details for the Middle East Casual Food Project
- The Middle East Casual Food project target is $ 200 000 With a $ 25 000 minimum per Investor.
- No previous investment was raised for this deal.
- We are offering equity or accepting loans.
We are willing to give 25% in return for the investment. The funding will be used to start the restaurant in Miami. As a Colombian couple we don’t have any experience with American legislation when it comes to restaurants, so that’s why, if it’s possible, we need a partner located in the USA.
- No benefits like the EIS scheme or SEIS scheme are offered.
- Current stage of the project is Profitable.
- Any investor role is acceptable for this project (Silent Investor, Daily involvement investor, Weekly involvement investor, Monthly involvement investor).
- Any investor type is suitable for this project (Angel Investors, Peer-to-Peer lenders, Personal Investors, Venture Capitalists).
- The main industry for this investment opportunity Is Food & Beverage with the subcategories of Food.
- We are located in Colombia.
Contact us for more information and details about the Middle East Casual Food Project
Disclaimer: The content of this investment opportunity has not been approved by an authorised person as defined by the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000. Relying on this investment opportunity to involve in any investment activity exposes an individual to a significant risk of losing all of the property or other investment funds. Investors should conduct their own thorough research and seek professional advice.