We are in a Kenyan Organic Avocados Export business. We endeavour to fetch the best prices for our farmers and also make something for ourselves as well.
- We work with farmers thereby improving the livelihoods of their households.
- We are in a market that has more demand than supply.
- Our orders run in thousands of tons.
- We see a future in the fresh fruits business and even avocado oil.
- With China market now open, the sky is the limit in this line of business.
- We have the experience for this business and grow it into the future.
Looking for more investment opportunities? View all projects
The Business details for the Organic Avocados Export Project
The business involves the aggregation of fruits by buying from small-scale farmers, packing the fruits, and exporting to already existing customers in Europe and the Middle East. We have the best organic avocados in Kenya and willing and ready customers in Europe and the middle east. This is a great business opportunity.
We have customers in Spain, the Netherlands, France, Turkey, Ukraine, and the Middle East. The demand for Kenyan avocados in these markets is insatiable and growing every day. The global fresh avocado market size was valued at USD 14.2 billion in 2021 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.1% from 2022 to 2028.
Increasing focus on a healthy lifestyle and a growing number of buyers for healthy food products are impelling market growth. Moreover, increasing awareness about nutritional values, a growing middle-class population, and rising import demand is expected to boost industry growth.
Advanced markets for processed avocados are also estimated to drive industry growth. With this, the demand for fresh avocados is seen rising. Also, age group and income levels play an important role in determining the purchase of the product.
Progress/Proof of the Organic Avocados Export Project
We started exporting to Dubai for the Fuerte avocado variety in 2015. We have since expanded our market to Europe where we export the Hass avocado variety. We have new emerging markets in turkey and Ukraine and we are also eyeing the China market after Kenya got the nod to export avocados to the larger China market. Europe and the Middle East market however are huge enough with inquiries coming from these two markets every single day . A business plan with a detailed presentation is available upon request.
Need more information and details about this investment idea? Contact us
* The objective is to be a market leader in the export of fresh avocados and also to get in the area of value addition by extracting avocado oil and exporting it. We also intend to have an avocado orchard where we will be getting our products in addition to what we get from the small-scale farmers.
The Deal details for the Organic Avocados Export Project
- The Organic Avocados Export project target is $ 250 000 With a $ 50 000 minimum per Investor.
- No Previous investment was raised for this deal.
- We are offering equity or accepting loans.
Am ready to give 25% equity, and also ready for a loan repayable in 24 months. We are ready for any of the options available. The funds will be used for the business expansion, currently, we are only able to do one 40ft container per week but we want to increase this shipment to 4 containers weekly so that we can serve several clients concurrently. The funds are used for the purchase of fruits, packaging materials, labor, and other logistics that goes into harvesting the fruits, aggregation, and packing ready for shipment.
- You can benefit from the SEIS scheme.
- Current stage of the project is Breaking Even.
- A monthly Involvement role is preferable for this project (Silent investor, Daily involvement investor, and Weekly involvement investor are acceptable for this investment opportunity).
- Any investor type is suitable for this project (Angel Investors, Peer-to-Peer lenders, Personal Investors, Venture Capitalists).
- The main industry for this investment opportunity Is Agriculture with the subcategories of Fruit & Veg and Horticulture.
- We are located in Kenya.
Contact us for more information and details about the Organic Avocados Export Project
Disclaimer: The content of this investment opportunity has not been approved by an authorised person as defined by the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000. Relying on this investment opportunity to involve in any investment activity exposes an individual to a significant risk of losing all of the property or other investment funds. Investors should conduct their own thorough research and seek professional advice.