Set up new Oxygen and Acetylene production plant to supply the mines, due to increased demand following expansion programs by FQM, Vendetta, and AngloAmerican in Zambia, in order to achieve a target output of 3 million tons.
- Very good feedback from our potential customers.
- We have high-profile clients such as FQM.
- Market share is expected to be growing at 20% on the month on monthly basis.
- Our prices shall be 20% lower than our major competitors due to Gap Savings.
- SHEQ will be our priority number 1.
- Good Customer Service is what is going to distinguish us in the market.
Looking for more investment opportunities? View all projects
The Business details for the Oxygen and Acetylene Production Plant project
Set an ASU and Dissolved Acetylene plant to supply the mining industry in Zambia following an expansion program by Vendetta, FQM, MCM, and AngloAmerican in Zambia and coupled with Govt policy to increase copper output by 3million tons on year basis. This has created a significant supply deficit in both domestic and world markets. In addition, the manufacturing of electric motor vehicles has also created significant growth in demand for copper globally. This project is therefore very critical in supporting these initiatives and programs.
As alluded earlier, the market both domestic and globally is poised for significant growth. This includes Asia, Europe including Africa, and the Middle East. This is a great business investment.
Progress/Proof of the Oxygen and Acetylene Production Plant project
Once funds are made available, a total of $2,796,500 will need to be paid to the supplier of the plant in Italy including the installation of the plant in Zambia. About $205,000 is for transportation, insurance, and customs into Zambia.
Another $1,500,000 is for the purchase, transport, and clearing of HP and DA Cylinders. A balance of $500,000 for other operational costs. We are targeting the Healthcare market for medical oxygen where demand is high due to Covid 19 pandemic. We are also targeting manufacturing and engineering companies and mining companies such as FQM, Lumwana Mine, Kalumbila Mine, Lubambe mine, KCM / Vendetta Mine, Chambishi Mine, Mopani Mine, Mopani, Luanshya Mine, Maamba Coal Mine, Zesco, Zambia Sugar and many more companies.
We are not operational yet but there is a huge business opportunity that is opening up in various sectors of the country. A business plan with a detailed presentation is available upon request.
Need more information and details about this investment idea?
To be the leading Zambian wholly-owned gas company in Zambia by 2030. By 2030, the company will have sales centers in all 10 provinces of the country through both direct by opening sales outlets and indirect operations via distributors.
In addition, the company will have introduced other products such as the supply of LPG, welding consumables, and supply of CO2 to the beverage industry, including exports to the DRC as well as Angola once the joint project between Zambia and Angola to construct a road network is completed.
The Deal details for the Oxygen and Acetylene Production Plant project
- The target for the Oxygen and Acetylene Production Plant project is $ 5 000 000 – With a $ 5 000 000 minimum per Investor.
- $ 1 000 000 Previously investment was raised for this deal.
- We are accepting loan.
50/50 shareholding or 5-year repayment period. Funding is for the purchase and installation of the plant, plus other assets such as cylinder and purchase of calcium carbide for the acetylene production.
- You can benefit from the EIS scheme.
- Current stage of the project is Pre-Startup/R&D.
- A Daily involvement investor role is preferable for this project (Silent investor, Weekly involvement investor, and Monthly involvement investors are acceptable for this investment opportunity).
- Any investor type is suitable for this project (Angel Investors, Peer-to-Peer Lender, Personal Investors, Venture Capitalists).
- The main industry for this investment opportunity Is Manufacturing & Engineering, with the subcategory
- We are located in Zambia.
Disclaimer: The content of this investment opportunity has not been approved by an authorised person as defined by the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000. Relying on this investment opportunity to involve in any investment activity exposes an individual to a significant risk of losing all of the property or other investment funds. Investors should conduct their own thorough research and seek professional advice.