We do a Production of Agave Plants in Laboratory – In Vitro Culture. Our production lines go from berries to tropical crops. We are launching an agave plant production for Jose Cuervo. We will start with 1 mill plants growing to 5 mill plants in 5 years.
- We are the only laboratory in the world producing agave plants.
- The agave market in Mexico is growing rapidly every year.
- Our main client is the largest tequila producer in the world.
- Tequila will be the most popular drink in the world in the next 10 years.
- Our new lines of tropical crops are showing interest in costumers already.
- With our growing plan we will be the largest laboratory in Mexico.
Looking for more investment opportunities? View all projects
The Business details for the Production of Agave Plants in Laboratory – In Vitro Culture
We are producing in vitro plants since 2013, our main lines are based on berries and tropical crops such as papayas and pineapples. We have a contract with Jose Cuervo, the largest tequila producer in the world, to make them 1 mill plants next year and grow up to 5 mill plants for the next 5 years. We are looking for funding the investments needed to grow our facilities in order to fulfil this project. This is a great business opportunity.
The agave market is growing up to 20% each year since 2017, also tequila production and sales have been growing up to 7% each year for the past 5 years. This had created an opportunity for the introduction of in vitro agave produce plants. The actual market is covered by conventional plants which are often sick and have a poor genetic quality.
Our technology applied to agave plants solve these problems and gain to the producer more value since the plantlets formed from our plants will be a better quality in every aspect. Therefore, Jose Cuervo Company came to us to produce them their own plants, being them the largest agave producer and tequila producer in the world, we have met their high standards signing us to be their only plant producer for the next 5 years.
Progress/Proof of the Production of Agave Plants in Laboratory – In Vitro Culture
We have a complete protocol for production including all laboratory tests and field tests. We have produced 100 000 agave plants and 350 000 agave plants the las 2 years with great results. Our tests have impresses Jose Cuervo owners and therefore they signed us to be their only plant producer for the next 5 years. A business plan with a detailed presentation is available upon request.
Need more information and details about this investment idea? Contact us
We are willing to expand our tropical crop lines with cafe plants multiplied in vitro and also start the agave mezcalero production within the next 2 years.
The Deal details for the Production of Agave Plants in Laboratory – In Vitro Culture
- The Production of Agave Plants in Laboratory – In Vitro Culture target is $ 800 000 With a minimum of $ 400 000 per Investor.
- $ 100 000 previous investment was raised for this deal.
- We are offering equity or accepting loans.
We are willing to explore both possibilities, equity can go up to 10% of the company and for a loan we can explore an attractive interest rate.
- You can benefit from the EIS scheme.
- Current stage of the project is Achieving Sales.
- Any investor role is acceptable for this project (Silent Investor, Daily involvement investor, Weekly involvement investor, Monthly involvement investor).
- Any investor type is suitable for this project (Angel Investors, Peer-to-Peer lenders, Personal Investors, Venture Capitalists).
- The main industry for this investment opportunity Is Agriculture with a subcategory of AgroTech.
- We are located in Mexico.
Contact us for more information and details about the Production of Agave Plants in Laboratory – In Vitro Culture
Disclaimer: The content of this investment opportunity has not been approved by an authorised person as defined by the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000. Relying on this investment opportunity to involve in any investment activity exposes an individual to a significant risk of losing all of the property or other investment funds. Investors should conduct their own thorough research and seek professional advice.