We are currently trying to open a Prop Trading Firm, for those that don’t know what is that. This is where we have subscription plans which traders have to buy and then they will take some challenges and after they pass it all they will get funded.
- We are making a beta website for now.
- For 1 year we have 10 students and 200+ members for signals.
- Our server for 1-year growth with 3000+ members.
- We have some highly profitable traders, they just need capital.
- We have a collab with some forex brokers and crypto exchanges.
- Very positive feedback from potential customers.
Looking for more investment opportunities? View all projects
The Business details for the Indoor Prop Trading Firm project
We currently work as a Forex and Crypto traders and we provide signals in our groups with 4000+ members. We need more capital to open our Funding program which traders take and if they fail, we get only some price, but if they pass all challenges, we fund them and they start to gain profits with money that we fund to them.
We know that in your head will have the question what about losses? It’s easy that’s why we take some price to start their journey, also note that 97% of traders fail so this means we will split the current price that traders pay with our investors.
This type of business is growing fast because there are a lot of traders that want to be funded and start making money with big capital. Our unique advantage is that we have a server with more than 4000+ and most of them want to get funds, also we collab with other servers and we will make an affiliate marketing strategy to bring more traders to us.
In this business, there are a few others that do this some of them are FTMO and MFF which are good. But they don’t so much discount, and here is our advantage that we will do discounts to our members. Also, we will do an ads campaign, which in MFF is missing! This is a great investment opportunity.
Progress/Proof of the Indoor Prop Trading Firm project
Currently, our progress is still going, we need to know that we will have funds to start building a website and ads campaign. Without funds, there is no sense to do this. Also when we get funds we will start to get documents which is the easy part! A business plan with a detailed presentation is available upon request.
Need more information and details about this investment idea? Contact us
In the future, our current plan is to grow our team and raise more capital to fund more and more traders!
The Deal details for the Indoor Prop Trading Firm project
- The target for the Indoor Prop Trading Firm project is $ 200 000 – With a $ 5 000 minimum per Investor.
- No Previously investment was raised for this deal.
- We are offering equity or accepting loans.
It’s easy we will use our investor’s money only if traders pass all challenges, if they do not pass it, we will split only the price that traders pay 15% for investors and 5% for us. Let’s see an example: Let’s say a trader takes a $10K account which cost $85 and he fails 2 times, this means:
The total we gain is: $170
For investors: $144.50
For us: $25.50.
- No benefits like the EIS scheme or SEIS scheme are offered.
- Current stage of the project is Pre-Startup/R&D.
- A silent investor role is preferable for this project (Daily involvement investor, Weekly involvement investor, and Monthly involvement investor are acceptable for this investment opportunity).
- Any investor type is suitable for this project (Angel Investors, Peer-to-Peer Lender, Personal Investors, Venture Capitalists).
- The main industry for this investment opportunity Is Finance, with subcategories Trading and Investment.
- We are located in Bulgaria.
Contact us for more information and details about the Indoor Prop Trading Firm project
Disclaimer: The content of this investment opportunity has not been approved by an authorised person as defined by the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000. Relying on this investment opportunity to involve in any investment activity exposes an individual to a significant risk of losing all of the property or other investment funds. Investors should conduct their own thorough research and seek professional advice.