Reusing plastic waste could become an important driver of profitability for Re-Product’s companies. Incumbent players need to make the right moves now to tap this opportunity & future. Recycling of ocean plastic and re-production will make our future without pollution.
- Collecting plastic
- Segregating plastics
- Shredding plastics
- Melting plastics
- Make a better place
The Business details for the Recycling of ocean plastic and re-production project
Millions of Plastic bottles are consumed by the world per minute. 80% of all marine debris is found from surface waters to deep-sea sediments. For every 10 bottles, people buy, only one or two bottles are recycled. These plastic bottles started to create landfills, and contaminate water and soil. 79 percent of the total plastics produced in the world enter our environment as waste. Only 9 percent of the total plastic waste in the world is recycled. A Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) report (2018-19). Nearly 14 million plastics end up in the ocean marine. Plastic pollution is harming a large number of water species. Plastic doesn’t decompose quickly. The decomposition time of a plastic bottle is approximately 450-500 years. So, we should take a step ahead to clear all plastic by recycling it and reusing it.
Process of Recycling plastic
- Segregating plastics
- Removing plastics from roadsides, drainages, water storage, and dumping into trucks.
- Removing plastics at oceans and seashores.
- Create awareness among indigenous people about dumping plastics by keeping bins near their places.
- Plastic has found an irreplaceable part of human life.
- Human produces plastic wastes continually which results in pollution.
- Plastic segregation is necessary for recycling; hence they have to be segregated from other wastes. Manufacturing plastics from recycled plastic products uses only two-thirds of the energy used to make plastics from virgin materials.
- A plastic shredder is a machine used to cut the plastic into smaller pieces for granulation. Unlike plastic granulators, shredders are designed specifically for larger plastic waste, like car bumpers, pipes, drums, and other items too big for granulators.
- In the process, large plastic items are fed into the shredder. Moving at a slower speed than a granulator, blades break the plastic down into smaller chunks. These pieces are then collected and washed and treated in washing and recycling plants before being granulated and sent to manufacturers.
- Plastic in a heat-proof container and melt it in the oven at 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- A new approach for breaking plastics down shows promise for ‘up cycling’ them.
- Water bottle
- Re-Product of plastic
All governments are encouraging recycling. The recycling product is very much renowned in the marketplace and in the future, this will be a step to save the earth from plastic pollution. Recycling and re-production are coming to our future so this is our market and opportunity. Now, most countries are boosting recycling companies. So, the recycling sector will have huge growth in the future. As per CPCB India (Central Pollution control board) report about 2018-2019, 79% of plastic is not yet recycled, only 9% of plastic is recycled. This is a great business investment.
Progress/Proof of the Recycling of ocean plastic and re-production project
We have an idea of recycling discarded plastic into useful materials.
The world population is growing, not shrinking, and currently, each human being adds significant waste to the planet over his or her lifetime. And recycling is one of the best ways for humanity to have a positive impact on the world in which we live, the business will be profitable for a long time.
The Deal details for the Recycling of ocean plastic and re-production project
- The target for the Recycling of ocean plastic and re-production project is $1 000 000 – With an $80 000 minimum per Investor
- $10 000 Previously investment was raised for this deal
- We are accepting Loan
Any offer is welcomed, we are open to negotiating. The investment is a one-time investment and we will get it back in 3-5 years
- You can benefit from the EIS scheme
- Current stage of the project is Pre-Startup/R&D
- A silent investor role is preferable for this project (Daily involvement investor, Weekly involvement investor, and Monthly involvement investor are acceptable for this investment opportunity)
- Any investor type is suitable for this project (Angel Investors, Peer-to-Peer Lender, Personal Investors, Venture Capitalists)
- The main industry for this investment opportunity is Energy & Natural Resources and with subcategories GreenTech and Environmental
- We are located in India
Contact us for more information and details about the Recycling of ocean plastic and re-production project
Disclaimer: The content of this investment opportunity has not been approved by an authorised person as defined by the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000. Relying on this investment opportunity to involve in any investment activity exposes an individual to a significant risk of losing all of the property or other investment funds. Investors should conduct their own thorough research and seek professional advice.